A Coaching Plan gives players access to one or two professional junior coaching sessions per week, depending on the plan you choose. A Coaching Plan also includes free access to our Holiday Camp programme (for juniors) and free access to Shot Clinics for adults.
Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
Please note: to access our weekly junior coaching programme all players need to have an active annual membership to Newbury Tennis School. Adults accessing our adult programme need to have an active membership to Newbury Tennis Club.
|Plan Type||1x session per week||2x sessions per week|
|Single (any age)||£26||£50|
|Couple (2 players)||£50||£92|
|Small Family (3 players)||£72||£126|
|Large Family (4 players)||£92||£160|
- We provide a weekly programme for players of all standards - see timetable
- Coaching sessions run throughout the year, including during school holidays for 47 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (one-week), Summer (two-weeks during the last week of summer holidays and the first week of the new school term) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- Junior players benefit from inclusive Holiday Camps (one free camp per week) during the following school holidays: February Half-term, Easter Holiday, May Half-term, Summer Holiday, October Half-term.
- Adult players benefit from our Shot Clinics (one-off sessions focussing on the technique of a specific shot). Clinics are scheduled once per month and only available to Coaching Plan subscribers.
- Benefit from 5% discount on private tuition and a 5% discount via our tennis shop "The Racket Factory"
- Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
- You are not tied into a contract. If you want to stop playing, just give us four weeks notice!
Coaching Plan: Frequently Asked Questions click here
Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions click here